Sunday, November 14, 2010

LOVE my kids! and husband!

Alyssa....my dear! I am so hard on you, but I love you so dearly! I expect so much of you, and you continue to love me...THANK YOU! Thank you for always helping me with Austin, and whatever else I ask of you. I am so proud of you for how well you are doing in school, and how far your reading has come.



A funny story about you....one morning while getting ready for school you come in and say, "Mom...what the hell is his problem?" I say "what did you just say? We don't talk like that." You continue to say "Look at him." I am still worried about what you said, you realize it, and you start crying. I ask where you heard that, and you say "you say it!" Oh how I wanted to laugh at the same time! You were talking about your cat running wild through the house, and it was pretty funny. Then later your dad apparently called the cat a 'peckerhead.' Another word you shouldn't have repeated. OH...hopefully we will not teach a first grader such words like this anymore!

Austin...my boy! I Love You too! You are definitely a boy in so many ways! Your vocabulary increases daily...especially when I can keep that pacifier away from you! You talk a lot at Missie's. Your vocabulary even includes football and baseball! You crack me up with your 'hut hut' and the football. You must LOVE bugs because you pick them all up at Missie's, and even torment some of the others! The last bug was a daddy long leg. Missie tells me all the time how funny you are. You love to dance. You lay down to sleep pretty easily (with your 3 pacifiers), but you continue to wake up at least once in the night!!!!

Chad...THANKS for being my amazing husband. You are so supportive to me, and I wish life didn't keep us so busy and exhausted. I can't say thank you enough for all you help me with.

I am truly blessed with two beautiful and amazing children, and an awesome husband. THANK YOU GOD for blessing me with this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment