Saturday, June 19, 2010

Alyssa is almost 6...YIKES!

So, really....Alyssa is only about a month away from being 6. She is only a couple months away from being a first grader! I know everyone says the time truly flies by....I see my students growing up, going to college, getting married, having babies, and possibly becoming my co-workers!

The other night Alyssa asked me if we could move so 'Mrs. S' could be her teacher??? It is a teacher at her current school, who is moving to another school. She was one of Alyssa's first babysitters, and one of my first students I worked with in CISD. SOOOO CUTE!

Some things about Alyssa:
- girl has got a 'booty' - I cannot find a swimsuit that stays over her butt - even though it is so cute!
- you does NOT like to be picked on
- you do not like for people to laugh at you - even when your funny
- if we are in the car and you say something hilarious - you do not want me to call daddy or tell anyone else
- you were sick the first week of summer which was a bummer!
- went to CSI camp at McKenna the second week of summer with one of your best buds!
- you get very jealous when people give Austin lots of attention
- you want to be the 'first' to do everything
- you want everything to be your idea!! ugh...exhausting
- you like to 'argue' - aka - backtalk - about almost everything!
- you hate to take naps
- you are a CRAZY, wild sleeper
- you want a kitten SOOOOO bad....you even cried in the pet store the other day because your daddy would not get you one (your momo has over 15!)
- you want a stuffed animal almost every time we go to a store
- you have become such a better reader
- you have been a good student working on your summer packet from your 'loving' teacher
- you are truly a momma's girl!

I love you so much my dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment