Wednesday, June 23, 2010

couple quick notes...

Austin is on a mission....
He is starting to take many more steps at a time! He is off to at least 5-10 at a time, and he is practically RUNNING! Oh, how I am in trouble! Although he made me sad today when his momo picked him up from his granny's. At first he didn't want to leave granny for momo, and then he didn't want to leave momo for ME! :( He is clapping more often. ALSO, Chad is gone for 8 days, and we have had lots of phone calls. Well, Austin was playing on an old phone tonight....put it up to his ear, and said 'dada'....oh so cute, but so sad too! Miss you my love!

As far as Alyssa.....
CUTE story from tonight! One of her BFF's gave her a call tonight! They miss each other so much, and her friend Ainsley wanted to call and talk to her. They were talking about a sleepover and Alyssa's upcoming party. Alyssa even went into the other room because she didn't want me to listen! That happens already???!!! And, then she randomly started crying when we got out of the car this evening because she misses her daddy. We miss you & love you daddy!

Doing lots of reflecting these days with everything....oh how I need to be a MUCH more patient person and I need to SOAK up the moments that are flashing before me! Life is so precious, and I need to 'chill' out a bit more.

I love you Alyssa & Austin! Thanks for brightening my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment