Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy 12th Anniversary!

July 18, 2010

I can't believe it has already been 12 years! This anniversary was not anything major for us. We have both been so busy, and consumed by so much that we didn't do too much. Our anniversary fell the day after the parties, and the day we were leaving for the beach. So, it left us with cards and dinner at an 'okay' restaurant. Of course....it was spent with my family, and that is what matters most!

I am so blessed to have Chad in my life. He puts up with a lot from me, and I am so greatful for that! We are so blessed with two beautiful children, a beautiful home, loving families, and amazing friends. We are so thankful that God brought us to NB where we have made some amazing connections. We are sometimes in awe at the life we live daily....

I love you Chad, and I look forward to many more years full of wonderful memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment