Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Alyssa!

Happy 6th Birthday my sweetie! I can't believe the day has come and gone already! You had such an awesome day that it ended with you saying, "I wish everyday was my birthday!"

We woke up, got ready, and opened up a couple of presents. You loved your iCarly 'messenger' backpack, and you enjoyed playing with the magnets (that I bought at my nerd conference!). Then we went to pick up breakfast at Shipley's - you LOVE your chocolate covered donut with some donut holes, and don't forget the sunny delight! We dropped off Austin at daycare, and then on a whim we went by to pick up your BFF (kinley)! The three of us headed to the bahn for the day - 6 hours of fun! The first thing we did was ride the black knight - you guys loved it! We just played, ate, swam a lot and played some more. Then we headed to our house to get ready for dinner. You chose to eat at Olive Garden. So the five of us went to eat, and then headed to get some dessert. You enjoyed your chocolate chip cookie, and then we dropped off your friend. We headed home where you opened up a couple more presents - clothes for your zhu zhu pet and an iCarly radio with microphone. WHEW! What a fun day!

Some things that come to mind (that I haven't said recently):
-you don't like to wear a swimsuit that shows your stomach for some reason???
-you don't like to ride rides like the congo river because of all the 'noises'
-you do like roller coasters
-you can still be shy at times, but you have truly come out of that shell and don't cling to my leg quite so much
-you are very much a 'pleaser'
-sometimes I wish you would just 'relax' more and 'play'
-you get your feelings hurt VERY easily
-you want to be the one to come up with ideas
-you LOVE your little brother more than I can explain
-you are very patient with Austin
-you like to watch the Bachelorette and Big Brother with me - I probably shouldn't admit that - probably bad parenting on my part but oh well!
-you LOVE to watch TV - especially Hanna Montana, iCarly, and Suite Life

I love you so much, and I hope that you have MANY more AWESOME birthdays! I love you to the moon and back....a bazillion times.

No comments:

Post a Comment