Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Not a winner at Bunco...

So, I went to Bunco tonight...and I lost. :( Is it maybe because the prizes were beautiful pots of plants???? So, see Austin has already broken one other pretty pot I won at Bunco. And, on Saturday morning we were only up early for about 15 minutes before he headed straight for one plant that he pulled over and spilled the dirt everywhere! He is ALL about getting into the plants, trashcans and fans!!! And, the funniest thing is when he gets mad or doesn't like something he sits there and grunts with his fists clenched tightly. This makes Chad & I laugh. Austin has gotten his three rounds of shots...not sure there is honestly much of a change. We go back mid-April for his 9 month check up, and they will check the ears out then. So, we shall wait and see. Austin is VERY busy, and he wants to pull up on everything!

Alyssa is cracking me up a lot these days. The latest is the 'SERIES' of questions I get every morning on the way to school. The other morning was the loads of questions about the 12 year old who took who parents truck and drove on the interstate. She was very curious how the police could find his parents. :) This morning was something else...but the long day has kept me from remembering. And, the best part of her Monday was playing 'pretend boyfriends' with her best friend 'A' after school. But I was rest assured when she told me there was NO kissing!

No comments:

Post a Comment